Thursday, September 29, 2005

Change

I have been getting a little comfortable with life. My life has been through so many transitions over the last 5 years since I moved to the USA and finally I had found some peace and stability in my life. I had found a good community in my town, work was fulfilling, kung fu was adding so much extra to life and I had a child on the way. Then you go into work one day and find out that your company has been bought out and you need to find a new job. Pow! Everything turns on its head. Fear takes over.

Kung fu helps us cope with change. The way we are taught there is change every day and we learn to deal with it. I am hoping to draw on the strength to cope with change from my martial arts training to get me through this time of uncertainty. It is so easy to fall into depression right now, it will be a great lesson in focus, keeping positive and understanding that the universe is unfolding as it should.

Nick
Yellow stripe sash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home